Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Beautiful day

Today I'm really happy. It's a beautiful morning, the sun is shining bright in the sky, the birds are singing, the coffee is just right, and my yarn order just arrived. You should see the smile on my face! And here they are, my beautifully colored yarns.
Astazi sunt fericita. Este o dimineata frumoasa, soarele straluceste, pasarelele canta, cafeaua este asa cum imi place si comanda mea de fire a sosit. Ar trebui sa vedeti zambetul de pe fata mea! Si iata-le, minunatele mele fire colorate.




Aren't they gorgeous? All I have to do now is start crocheting.
Nu-i asa ca sunt superbe? Acum nu mai trebuie decat sa incep sa crosetez.

What would make your day beautiful? Leave a comment.

Ce anume vi-ar face ziua mai frumoasa?Lasati un comentariu.

And my advice for today! Si sfatul meu pentru azi!



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment